THE ORIGINAL THORNIT POWDER for ITCHY or SORE EARS
Does your dog constantly scratch or rub his ears?
One of the most common causes is ear mites that can cause canker as well as undiagnosed allergies.
- Brownish wax inside the ears. This is made by the mite inside the ear canal. The wax can either be dry, or may weep slightly. The ears tend to be smelly.
- The other type is much more offensive, and stinks of gangrene, while discharging globs of pus.
If your dog is suffering from sore, smelly, or itchy ears - Try THORNIT EAR POWDER for fast relief.
There are no antibiotics in THORNIT, so it can be used in perfect safety.
EASY TO APPLY - no discomfort for your dog
- A pinch of powder is applied using the end of a small spoon.
- Lightly dust around the inner ear avoiding the ear hole. Gently massage it in with your fingers from the outside.
- Relief can often come with the first dose, but the treatment should continue for 1-5 days.
- Helps with other skin problems relating to allergies
- Can be used on dogs, cats and rabbits